Sunday, March 25, 2007

The First Year

Well folks, the first year is behind us. A good time was had by everyone (some more than others..). Im starting this site so that rather than waiting on an e-mail we can post information and post comments and suggestions to improve our group.
Last night we voted and approved the updated set of rules that guide our club and we played the longest tournament that I have ever participated in. We discussed a few things but tabled them for further discussion. I hope that this site will enable that discussion.
I have certainly enjoyed the group that has become our club. I certainly hope that we can keep this going for years into the future. Ill try to get Randy Mann to post whatever results that get tabulated here, and you will all have the ability to make comments here and say bad thing to and about Tim when the mood strikes you.

Next tournament:

The next tournament will be Apr 21, 2007 @ 8:00 Pm.
The tournament will be held at Randy Fletchers house (If you need directions to his house please contact me)

This tournament will be an Open Tournament. Anyone who is invited by a member can come participate. It will not be part of the regular tournament play. It is an opportunity to meet and induct new members. We have agreed to limt the number of player to 16 for this year. Please invite your "Pledges" the the game in April. The buy in will be the regular $50, and the whole buy in will be vied for in the game (no money set aside to go toward the yearly tournament).

As always, Im sure there is information that I am leaving out. Please feel free to contact me via e-mail hookr23@hotmail.com or call me, (253)732-4555. Please leave us a comment or a suggestion. I look forward to hearing from you all, and good luck,
Steve Collins

No comments: